Replacement of lost or damaged residence entry permit.


 It is one of  Entry Permits services  performed by Department of  Entry Permits and External  offices by which the lost or damaged residence entry permit is replaced.

Service Type:

Procedural Service / Inactive


  • Verification of transaction documents  and taking a token.
  • Waiting for token number.
  • Submitting the transaction to entry permit counter to be verified and entered into system.  
  • Receiving  the  transaction urgently or by Empost.

Required Documents:

  • Submitting the  application to replace  lost or damaged residence entry permit.
  • Copy of sponsored person's  passport which shall be  valid for not less than 6 months.
  • In case of the lost entry permit, a letter from police station shall be submitted.
  • In case of the damaged entry permit, a letter from violators follow up section shall be submitted.


  • UAE Citizen
  • Resident
  • Private Sector
  • Governmental Sector


Attendance in person to:

  • Fujairah General Directorate of  Residency and Foreigners Affairs
  • Dibba Passport Office
  • Massafi  Passport Office
  • Al Diwan  Passport Office
  • By smart phones (Ministry of Interior application)
  • Fawri (


Application fees: AED 50
Issuance fees: AED 0.00  
Typing: AED 15      Fawri: AED 50
Urgent: AED 100

Fawri: 50 

Working Hours:

7:30 am - 8:00 pm

Service Duration :

10 Minits

Contact Numbers: