Transferring residence permit for family members of a person works in private sector or free zone.


 It is one of residency  services  performed by Department of  Entry Permits by which 3 years residency is issued for family members of  sponsor works in free zone and 2 years residency for family members of  sponsor works in private sector.

Service Type:

procedural service


  • Typing the application in typing center (of limited services) - Tas'heel and typing centers (the application shall be signed and sealed).
  • Verification of   transaction documents  in reception desk and taking a token.
  • Waiting for token number.
  • Submitting the transaction to the counter to be completed.
  • Receiving  the transaction urgently or by Empost.

Required Documents:

  • Application for residency transfer signed by the two Departments (General Directorate of residence and foreigners affairs which the last sponsor belongs to AND General Directorate of residence and foreigners affairs which the new sponsor belongs to.)
  • Original passport.
  • Health fitness certificate by Ministry of Health and payment the fees of health card.
  • Receipt of I.D.Card.
  • Copy of the last residency.
  • Tenancy contract.
  • Salary certificate from Free Zone entity.
  • labor contract for individuals working in private sector.


  • Resident    
  • Private Sector    
  • Governmental  Sector


Attendance personally to: 

  • Fujairah General Directorate of  Residency and Foreigners Affairs
  • Dibba Passport Office
  • Massafi  Passport Office


  • Residency  issuance fees: AED 200
  • Application fees: AED 100 - for private sector.
  • Issuance fees: AED 300
  • Application fees: AED 100 - for free zone.
  • Residency transferring fees: application fees: AED 50 – service fees: AED 50

Working Hours:

 From: 07:30 am  to 08:00 pm

Service Duration :

 10 minutes

Contact Numbers:

Tel.: 092222727