Issue a record based on marriage statement (Male citizen – female citizen)


Opening a new statistical statement for a citizen married to a citizen

To obtain a separate enrollment.

Service Type:



  •          takes number from the reception desk and wait for his turn.
  •          Submitting the clerk all required documents.
  •          The clerk feeds data.
  •          Printing the application.
  •          Signing the application by the applicant or his guardian.
  •          Signature of the applicant on the transaction .
  •          Paying the due fees.
  •          Receiving the new abstract of record.

Required Documents:

  •          Abstract record for the father of both husband and wife.
  •          Marriage contract.
  •          Continuity of marriage if the contract is over one year.
  •          Wife and husband birth certificate.
  •          Wife and husband work certificate.
  •          Wife and husband last qualification obtained or study continuity for whoever under study.
  •          Wife and husband passport.
  •          4 colored photos for husband.
  •          4 colored photos for husband.
                           ID card for both spouse. 


From government to individuals citizens




Fees 50 AED



Working Hours:

Sun. – Thur.

7:30 am – 8:00 pm

Service Duration :

1 hour

Contact Numbers: